17 July 2008

I got an award & been Tagged :)


I'd like to give a huge thanx to Yvette at Essence of Creativity for giving me my first award. Big hugs to you Vettie! I'm supposed to pick 7 fantabulous blogs to receive an award, but I've only got 5 for now (I'm still new to all of this lol). So here are my 5
Also ive been tagged by Yvette Essence Of Creativity. These are the rules:.
1.Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok Now For Some facts-
1. I laugh in my sleep to the point I wake myself up.
2. I'm 35 and love the Disney Channel show Phineas and Ferb.
3. I used to be in the military.
4. I have 7 tattoos.
5. Both of my daughters were preemies, so I cherish every day with them.
6. I've never watched a reality show.
7. I'm not a chick-flick girl, give me action movies!
I'm tagging

No comments: