22 November 2008

Templates 44 & 45

Hello all! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far. I went to get a haircut today (yay me!) and I feel so much better. It's amazing how a haircut or new hairdo can make you feel so much better; I'm actually in the middle of doing the elements for my new FTU kit, so I should have it up no later than Sunday afternoon. Here are 2 more templates I did before going to the barber shop. You can get template 44 HERE and template 45 HERE and thanks to those who leave luv :)

4 comments:

mommylane05 said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

cjpeterson38 said...

Well, I would have loved to have them but....I have PSE and can't use them. You wouldn't like to change them to png would you?

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).