12 December 2008

It's Friday! And 2 more templates

TGIF everyone! I hope you had another great week; mine was productive: got plenty of housework done, lots of playtime with the girls, some holiday baking and even made plenty of sig tags. I've been feeling a little burned out on making kits, but I think I'm beginning to reclaim my mojo and have a few ideas for kits that I'd like to start this weekend. I do have 2 more templates for your tagging pleasure and you can get them HERE and HERE. Thanks to everyone who leaves some luv :)

3 comments:

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Chelle/WillowRaven said...

thank you for the wonderful tag templates!